WHY ZAXBY’S STARTED THIS SURVEY? Zaxby’s Guest Satisfaction Survey is a platform on which customers can share their experiences, problems, and concerns with Zaxby’s. The purpose of this survey was to know about feelings, whether they are satisfied or disappointed after visiting Zaxby’s Restaurant. For any restaurant, to become successful, it is customers that play a vital role. Because if they love the products and services, then they will recommend it to their family and friends. This survey started to make satisfied customers more satisfied and try to improve the services towards the unsatisfied customers. The reason can be to have a watch which restaurant is working well and which is not. Sometimes, it becomes hard to notice these things. This survey will become a link between Zaxby’s Restaurant and it’s customers. A healthy relationship should be built because of this survey.
www.zaxbyslistens.com – Zaxby’s Guest Experience Survey
Zaxby’s is an American restaurant that delivers chicken wings, chicken fingers, sandwiches, and salads. In August 1990, it came into existence. Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley introduced Zaxby restaurant. Its headquarters are in Athens, Georgia, US.Its territories are in the souI mostly and have more than 900 locations.
History of Zaxby’s
Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley inaugurated the Zaxby restaurant in 1990. They were childhood friends. The first Zaxby opened in Statesboro, Georgia. It opened in March 1990. The first restaurant of Zaxby outside Georgia was inaugurated in September 1994. It was in Bowling Green, Kentucky. In 2019, it was having 17 areas in U.S states. In December 2019, the franchiser of Oklahoma decided to close 5 out of 9 areas out of the state. In March 2020, Zaxby’s dine-in lobbies were shut down due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
RULES FOR ENGAGING IN ZAXBY’S GUEST SATISFACTION SURVEY
- The customer should have a fresh purchase receipt from Zaxby’s restaurant.
- He/she should not be smaller than 18 years to engage in this survey.
- He/she should have a PC or phone to take part in this survey.
- The survey is available in two languages only:- English and Spanish. The person must be able to understand one of these two languages.
- He/she should be a lawful civilian of 50 states of America, the District of Columbia, Canada, Puerto Rico, Germany, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Denmark, and Korea.
- The survey prize is non-transferable.
- The customer should enter true information only. A person should not enter imparticle information in the survey.
- He/she should have a survey code printed on his/her recent purchase receipt.
- With a single purchase receipt, the customer can perform the survey once.
- In the reward, the customer can get a chance to win $1000 ( daily prize) or $1500 ( weekly prize).
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ENGAGING IN THIS SURVEY?
The Zaxby’s can know in which work area they are doing good enough. And in which work area they need improvements. For customers, there is a major benefit of performing this survey. The customers can get a chance to win $1000( daily prize) or $1500 ( weekly prize). If the customer is facing any issue in participating, he/she can contact on www.myzaxbyxvisit.com.
HOW TO ENGAGE IN ZAXBY’S GUEST SATISFACTION SURVEY?
- The survey is accessible on the official survey website. The customer needs to visit www.myzaxbysvisit.com.
- He/she must have a purchase receipt in handy while performing the survey. It is mandatory.
- Now he/she has to enter the time of his/her visit and the amount of money he/she spend over there. All these details are available on the purchase receipt.
- He/she has to enter 11 digits survey code. It will be also available on the purchase receipt. He/she has to click on “enter”.
- If the customer entered accurate information, then the page will redirect the customer to the official survey portal. Else the customer has to cross-check the details and enter again.
- The customer has to answer certain questions. He/she should answer the question according to the service provided to his/her during the last visit. The information entered must be true.
- Now, the customer has to enter short reviews, complaints, or comments if he/she has any. The customer will receive an approval code. He/she should note it down.
- The customer gets a chance to enter the sweepstakes. For this, the customer needs to share some details like his/her name, phone number, residential address, and email address.
WHICH QUESTIONS WILL BE THERE IN ZAXBY’S GUEST SATISFACTION SURVEY?
- What was the customer’s time of visit?
- What was the amount spent by the customer?
- Which survey code is printed on the customer’s purchase receipt?
- What is the customer’s overall satisfaction with Zaxby’s Restaurant?
- How likely will the customer recommend Zaxby’s to his/her friends and relatives?
- How likely will the customer visit again to Zaxby’s Restaurant?
- Was the customer satisfied with the overall money he/she paid?
- Was the menu board easy to read and understand?
- Was the exterior of the Restaurant clean and well-maintained?
- Where the staff had enough knowledge about the menu?
- Did the food was prepared in the way the customer wanted?
- Was the wait time appropriate for his/her order?
- How was the taste of the food?
- Was the dining room clean and well-maintained?
- Was the restroom clean and well-maintained?
- Was the atmosphere of the restaurant inviting?
- Did a staff member do anything ” above and beyond” the customer’s expectations to make his/her experience better?
- ( if yes) What was the name of the staff member? What does he/she do to make the customer’s experience better?
- Does the customer want to give any advice or suggestion to Zaxby’s?
- Would the customer like to enter the sweepstakes?
- (If yes, then the customer has to enter his/her first name, last name, phone number, and email address. )
Related Tags: ZAXBY’S GUEST SATISFACTION SURVEY, www.zaxbyslistens.com, Zaxby’s Guest Experience Survey