About Bruegger’s bagels: Nordahl Brue and Michael Dressell originated Bruegger’s Bagels. The year in which it came into existence was 1983. Its headquarters are in Burlington, Vermont, United States. Bruegger’s is a friendly restaurant chain that is popular for its mouth-watering Bagels. It is a kind of bread rolled in the shape of a ring.
Bruegger’s produced the world’s largest bagel on 27th August 2004 at New York State Fair. It still holds the Guinness World Record. According to 2010, the revenue of Bruegger’s Bagels was $254.5 million.
www.bagelexperience.com – BagelTalk Guest Experience Survey
HISTORY OF BRUEGGER’S BAGELS
In 1983, Nordahl Brue and Michael Dressell originated Bruegger’s Bagels. A franchise named Quality Dining paid $142 million and got hold of Bruegger’s Bagels. The originators also associated the franchise. Within a short period, the combination soon got disconnected. James J.Greco and Sun Capital Partners purchased it in 2003.
Today, there are 260 Bruegger’s Restaurants in the United States of America. In 26 states, there are Bruegger’s Restaurants today. Other than Bagels, they also have a Smoked Salmon Plate, Signature soups, Cream cheese, Lunch Sandwiches, Brunch box, Desserts, Garden Fresh Salads, and Quiches. Their customer service number is 1-888-822-5379.
RULES FOR BAGELTALK GUEST EXPERIENCE SURVEY
- The survey is online. The customer must have a laptop, PC, or mobile phone connected to the internet.
- He /she should not be less than 18 years to engage in the Bageltalk guest experience survey.
- He/she should have the purchase receipt and a survey code printed on it. The purchase receipt should not be older than seven days.
- He/she must have a valid email ID. So, he/she can receive mail from the company portal.
- As a reward, the customer can win:-Free food, Gift card, Free Bangles
- A customer should be a civilian of the United States of America, Canada, or Puerto Rico.
- The Sponsors, the staff members, and their families are not entitled to engage in this survey.
- The survey is available in English language only. A person must be able to understand English.
- At the end of the survey, the customer receives a validation code. The customer should redeem the validation code within 14 days. Otherwise, it will get expired.
- One person can redeem one single offer at a visit.
- The validation code is non-transferable. The customer can not transfer or sell it.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF CONDUCTING BAGELTALK GUEST EXPERIENCE SURVEY?
- Through the survey, the Bruegger’s bagel restaurant can get in touch with their customers.
- The customers can tell about the queries and expectations.
- This method is cost-effective. Through this method, without spending much money, the restaurant can know the feedback of customers.
- The customers feel uninterested when it comes to filling a written questionnaire.
- In day to day life, it becomes a little tough to know which customer is satisfied and which is not. It can be known from the survey easily.
- The customers find this method attractive and easy to do also.
- Through this survey, a relationship will automatically build up between customers and the restaurant.
HOW TO TAKE PART IN BAGELTALK GUEST EXPERIENCE SURVEY?
*The survey is available on the official website. The customer needs to open his/her browser and search for www.TellBrueggers.com.
*The customer needs to enter the survey code available on the purchase receipt.
*The page will ask for some details like Restaurant number, Date of Receipt, and Time of Receipt.
The customer should enter the details carefully. The details are available on the purchase receipt.
*The customer has to click on the “start survey”.
*After that, the customer will get some questions and some options under them.
*The customer needs to submit his/her answers after completing all the questions.
*The customer has to provide the contact details. It includes the customer’s name, address, email address, and contact number.
*A validation code will be available at the end of the survey. The customer should write it down and present it at the store when he/she visits next time. The customer should redeem the validation code within 14 days. Otherwise, it will get expired.
*As a reward, the customer can win:-
WHICH QUESTION WILL BE THERE IN BAGELTALK GUEST EXPERIENCE SURVEY?
What time of day was the customer’s visit?
How was the customer’s overall satisfaction with his/her experience over the restaurant?
What was the customer’s visit type?
What did the customer order?
Was the customer greeted during this visit?
How was the customer’s interaction with team members?
How was the taste of his/her beverage?
How was the speed of service?
How was the accuracy of the customer’s order?
How was the overall cleanliness in the restaurant?
Were the items available which the customer wanted to eat/drink?
How was the taste of the customer’s food?
Were the employees friendly?
Did the customer receive a warm greeting?
Was the atmosphere warm and inviting?
Did the customer experience any problem over there?
How likely does the customer visit Bruegger’s Bagels Restaurant in the next 30 days?
How likely does the customer recommend Bruegger’s Bagels Restaurant to his/her friends and relatives?
Did an employee interact with the customer in the dining room?
Did a manager interact with the customer in the dining room?
Did an employee suggest a specific menu item before the customer order?
Did an employee suggest additional menu items?
Was the customer thanked for his/her visit?
Did an employee tell the customer about this survey?
Would the customer like to be a part of Bruegger’s Bagels e-club? ( if the customer select yes for the above question then, the page will ask some questions like customer’s name, Address, City, State, Postal code, Phone number, and email address)
HOW TO REDEEM VALIDATION CODE OF BAGELTALK GUEST EXPERIENCE SURVEY?
As a reward, the customer can win:-
- Free food
- Gift card
- Free Bangles
A validation code will be available at the end of the survey. The customer should write it down and present it at the store when he/she visits next time. The customer should redeem the validation code within 14 days. Otherwise, it will get expired.
Related Tags: www.bagelexperience.com