WHY MURPHY USA STARTED THIS SURVEY? Murphy USA executed this survey to have a detailed understanding of its customers. They tried to understand why customers like the store. Does the customer have any objection regarding the purchase, any other service? This survey started to make satisfied customers more satisfied and try to improve the services towards the unsatisfied customers. The reason can be to have a watch which store is working well and which is not. Sometimes, it becomes hard to notice these things. This survey will become a link between Murphy USA and its customers.
www.tellmurphyusa.com – Murphy Customer Satisfaction Survey
ABOUT MURPHY USA.
Murphy USA is an American association. The year in which it came into existence was 1996. It operates a supply chain of gas retail stores. R. Andrew Clyde is the CEO of Murphy USA. Its headquarters are at El Dorado, Arkansas, U.S. In 2018, it positioned 279th on the fortune 500 lists of the United States corporations by revenue.
History of Murphy USA.
Initially, Murphy USA was placed near Walmart stores. In the first quarter of 2016, Murphy USA made certain modifications. It made modifications in its relationship with Walmart. It started to open its in-house gas station and convenience stores. They were wanting to expand their territories. On December 14, 2020, Murphy USA decided to purchase QuickChek convenience stores.
It is located at White House Station, New Jersey. The prize money for it was $645 million. The customer service number of Murphy USA is 1.800.843.4289. Its email address is email@example.com.
Rules for engaging in tell Murphy USA survey.
- The person should not be smaller than 18 years to take part in this survey.
- He/she should be a lawful civilian of the US, including the district of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- The staff and their family members are not authorized to engage in this survey.
- If any customer performs the survey with false information, his/her entry will be terminated.
- Purchasing more products will not increase the possibility of winning the grand prize.
- The person must have a PC or phone linked with the internet connection.
- The survey will be accessible in two languages:- 1) English 2)Spanish. The person must be able to understand one of these two languages.
- As a reward, the customer can win free coupons or a $100 prepaid gas card.
- The transfer of a prize is not permitted.
- The person must have a valid email address.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ENGAGING IN TELL MURPHY USA SURVEY?
Based on the survey results, Murphy USA selects 20 customers every month. These people get free coupons or $100 prepaid gas card. They also offer the winners gifts and coupons.
HOW TO ENGAGE IN TELL MURPHY USA SURVEY?
- The survey is available on the official survey website. The customer needs to visit www.tellmurphyusa.com.
- There will be some fields with a sign of a star. It is known as a mandatory field. The customer must fill all the fields with a star sign.
- The customer must enter true information about his /her experience in Murphy USA. He/she should not enter any misleading or false information.
- If the customer is comfortable with the English language, he/she has to click on “start”. If the customer is comfortable with the Spanish language, then he/she has to click on Espanol.
- The customer will be able to see all the elements regarding the survey on the screen. The customer has to enter the survey code. It will be located at the bottom of the receipt.
- The customer has to enter the time of his/her visit. The customer has to answer all the questions. He/she should answer according to his/her experience at Murphy US.
- In the end, the customer will have to choose rather he/she wants to enter the sweepstakes or not. If the customer chooses yes, then he/she has to enter his/her details and contact information. These details will be useful if the person wins the sweepstakes.
WHAT QUESTIONS WILL BE THERE IN TELL MURPHY USA SURVEY?
- How was the customer’s overall satisfaction with Murphy USA?
- What did the customer order?
- How did the customer make the payment? ( mode of payment)
- Did the customer wait for a pump?
- Where did the customer pay for his/her fuel?
- Did the customer wait in line at the register?
- Was the customer requires to pre-pay for his/her fuel?
- Did the staff greet the customer?
- Did the staff greet the customer by using the customer’s name?
- Did the staff offer any additional products?
- Did the staff thank and invited back the customer?
- Did the customer visit the restroom?
- Did the customer purchase any of the additional products offered?
- Which of the following item did the customer purchase?
- Was the staff helpful to the customer?
- Was cleanliness maintained at Murphy USA?
- How was the speed of the service?
- How was the appearance of the staff?
- Were all the products available?
- How was the exterior cleanliness over there?
- Did the customer feel satisfied with the overall price he/she paid?
- Did the customer experience any problem during his/her visit?
- How likely will the customer recommend Murphy USA to his/her friends and relatives in the next 30 days?
- How likely will the customer return to Murphy USA in the next 30 days?
- During the customer’s visit did he/she use any of the following fuel discounts or promotional offers?
- Was the customer aware of the following fuel discounts or promotional offers before his/her visit?
- During the visit, did the customer learn about any of the following fuel discounts or promotional offers?
- Was this survey brought to his/her attention during the visit?
- Did a Murphy USA associate encourage the customer to provide high ratings on this survey?
- What is the age of the customer?
- Would the customer like to enter the sweepstakes?
- ( if yes) what are the customer’s name and contact number?
Related Tags: www.tellmurphyusa.com.