www.tellkroger.com – Now you can get your groceries at a low price and win $500 too. You can shop at low prices from Krogers and then participate in their customer satisfaction survey. On completion of this survey, you can enter The SMG Kroger Survey Sweepstakes.
The sweepstakes have a grand prize worth $5000 and first prizes worth $100. Total there is one grand prize and a hundred first prizes in each entry period. This survey is one of the ways to enter the sweepstakes and get the chance to win one of these prizes. You will the reward in Kroger gift card. You can use it to get even more discount on your shopping.
To help you get the chance, we have created a step-by-step guide of participation along with the rules and requirements of the survey.
A customer satisfaction survey is usually carried out by companies to learn more about their customers. They record the answers to a given questionnaire and analysis to later make a decision. It helps in ensuring that they are doing what their customers like. It is also an easy way to understand where they need to make improvements.
It is also a great opportunity for customers. Not only do they get to participate in sweepstakes but also get a chance to give suggestions or comments. But there are some requirements for the survey too. One of the most important is a valid purchase receipt. Your receipt is valid for a survey for 7 days after the purchase. So, make sure to take it before that.
While certain requirements ensure that the survey is exclusively for customers. It is also important that more people can participate. To make it easier, the survey is available in multiple languages. Accessibility-friendly modes are also available for users who need them.
Requirements for Survey
To participate in the sweepstakes, you need to complete the survey first. Let us check out its requirements.
- First, you need a purchase receipt from Krogers. This purchase receipt may or may not have a Survey ID. Your purchase receipt should not be older than 7 days.
- To take the survey, you have to visit the site as it is only available online. To do that, you need an internet connection on a device.
- You need to know English or Spanish. Those are the only two language options available.
Eligibility Criteria For Sweepstakes
To enter the sweepstakes, check eligibility here.
- Customers need to be 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- The customer should be a legal resident of the US.
- If you are an Employee of Krogers then you cannot participate.
- Immediate family of employees cannot participate either.
How to participate in Sweepstakes
There are two ways to enter sweepstakes. One method is through this survey. This method requires a purchase. You can enter once a day using any one of these methods.
Entry through Survey
- Go to a Krogers store and get a purchase receipt.
- Now visit the official customer satisfaction survey site @tellkroger.com.
- On this page, you can select the language of the questionnaire. If you are not comfortable in English, you can switch to Spanish.
- If you have a survey ID, enter it along with the time and date of visit.
- If you don’t have it, you can enter the store phone number. Click start.
- The survey questions will start from here. They are very simple. All you have to do is give your honest opinion. In the first sections, you have to give specific details about the product.
- You will also rate your experience and different aspects of their services like speed, behavior, and cleanliness.
- After you are done, you will be asked if you want to enter the sweepstakes.
- If you choose yes, you have to give contact details.
The other way of participation is without purchase. Partition by this method wouldn’t affect your chances of winning.
Entry through Mail-In
- Take a 3½”x5″ card and hand write your complete name, email address, complete address with Zip code, telephone number, and date of birth.
- Mail it to the address below.
- Address: The SMG Kroger Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield,
- MI 48325
Krogers was founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883. It is one of the general retailers in the world. There are around 2,750 Krogers supermarkets and stores. Apart from grocery stores, they have supermarket fuel centers and pharmacies too.
Customer Care and Support
To contact them, you can call on the Customer Service Helpline. It is available from Mon – Fri, 7am – Midnight, EST, and Sat-Sun, 7am – 9:30pm, EST.
Phone Number: 1-800-KRO-GER (1-800-576-4377)
You can also live chat with them. Or submit the feedback form available on their website.